Saturday, November 6, 2010

hello

So I'm not sure what to put up here yet, but this is going to be about Zack and me and all of our adventures:) Just for times like when our mail is sent back to the sender even though they had the correct address. Or when we carve pumpkins and watch Hocus Pocus and don't answer the door for trick-or-treaters, because we ate all of the candy. Or like when I get my wisdom teeth out and have one incredibly swollen cheek and one slightly swollen one. Or when the vacuum we checked out, from the central building, burns our carpet. Or for when Zack finds his camera he thought he lost, so now we can take pictures:) Errr yep it's mostly for stuff like that and who knows what else. Also, I thought it would be fun to tell the story of how we met...not that most of you don't already know that;) So we will see how much free time I have, because I tend to get busy with school, but isn't that what weekends are for?
 
So these are our pumpkins, can anyone guess whose is whose? I'll give you a hint....I just took this and Zack's is going rotten.

 So this is me with puffy cheeks, taken yesterday November 5, the day after I got my wisdom teeth taken out. Not really sure why I am putting this on the internet for everyone to see, maybe it has something to do with the drugs I am taking....they make me feel funny.
Here we have Amoxicillin, Hydroco/APAP, and Dexamethason. Basically I have taken a lot of pills in the past few days. Gold star to anyone who knows what they are all for:)

Well time for me to pick Zack up at work, probably a good thing, because who knows what other pictures I am liable to put up haha. Not exactly sure I should be driving....just a joke, they said I only needed to wait 24 hours!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute, I will look forward to reading about your adventures. So funny that you guys ate all your halloween candy instead of giving it away! ;) And the music rocks. Send me your email address and I will invite you to the other Nelson family blog...it's private.

    ReplyDelete