Tuesday, November 16, 2010

family

This past weekend Zack's parents came down and visited. We had tons of fun being with so much family! We also got to eat "real food" (as Zack calls it) for a few nights. Momza and Pops took us to Cafe Rio, Tucanos, and a BBQ place (which name slips my mind at the moment). Friday Kendra, Momza, and I went to the spa Kendra works at and all had pedicures together!! At Tucanos, Momza was worried I wouldn't eat enough, but I stayed on top of things and Marci and I ate the most out of everyone. Saturday Zack got to go golfing with his dad and Todd. It was such a fun weekend and it was so nice to spend time with family. Marci took a bunch of pictures that you have probably seen on Facebook. I think Zack and I got at least two goods ones together, which was quite an accomplishment:) This was the most exciting weekend we have had in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment