Monday, June 18, 2012

my birthday

yesterday was my 21st birthday. i was pretty excited regardless of the fact that i had already spent all of my birthday money. lo and behold, i wake up to my husband singing happy birthday with a bunch of goodies for me. and then to top off the night, we got off early from work and headed to Tucanos for and all-you-can-eat birthday dinner. i sure felt like the most special girl the whole day and it was all thanks to my wonderful husband! i am so grateful that i got so lucky with someone who cares about me so much and is so thoughtful!

ignore my non-makeup face, i had literally just woken up
the prettiest carnation

he made sure the biggest flower was pink, he knows me so well

my gorgeous bouquet


dinner

watch out, affectionate picture coming up next

love you so much babe, you are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! What are you doing in Colorado?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are here for the summer while Z does alarm sales:)

    ReplyDelete