Wednesday, November 9, 2011

change

So....it's been a while. I guess I got busy and decided I didn't have time for this, but I figure I can make time. I have been thinking about life a lot lately and what I want from it. I know everyone is busy, but I have been feeling especially so in the Accounting Jr. Core at BYU (yes, I am being serious ha). Well there are some things I want to do with my life besides attend class and do homework.....and pinterest. I am making some changes starting with the way I look at things. I have been letting life run me and I need to run my own life. I am looking at my priorities and seeing what I can change. Now I know this all sounds very major and dramatic, and that is my point. Also, this all of these things I am saying are very vague..... I figure that if I write it down publicly that I am going make some changes that I will. Well stay tuned and I will let you know about all the new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment